Instructions for Poster Presenters
With the tandemPV 2023 Workshop coming closer, we would like to give you instructions on how to prepare your poster. Please make sure to read this carefully and follow the instructions.
- All posters have to be presented on-site at the workshop venue.
- For planning reasons: In case the poster will not be presented by the main author, please let us know well in advance: info(at)tandempv-workshop.com
- Your poster should be upright/portrait style with a maximum size of DIN A0 format: width: max. 84 cm (33 inches), height: max. 119 cm (47 inches).
- Please make sure that letters are sufficiently large to be read from a distance of 1-3 m.
- You are responsible for printing your poster in advance and for putting it up at the workshop. It is not possible to print posters at the workshop site.
- Please mount your poster on Tuesday, June 6 before the start of the poster session. Mounting material will be provided.
- Please don't remove your poster before the end of the workshop. The posters are an important part of the scientific program and should be displayed during all workshop days.
- Please remove your poster directly after the closing session at the latest. Posters remaining after the workshop will be discarded.
- How to find the place where your poster should be mounted: In the poster area you will find a sign on each poster wall indicating the author’s name, poster title and poster number. For your poster number please refer to the workshop program. If you have difficulties finding “your” poster board at the workshop site, please contact one of our staff members and we will be happy to assist you.
- Additionally, all poster authors are asked to submit a PDF file of their poster for publication in the password secured Internal Area on the website by June 2.